Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance. An era of Horror begins!

Go down

The Alliance. An era of Horror begins! Empty The Alliance. An era of Horror begins!

Post  Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:47 pm

The cameras are backstage in the locker room area zoomed in on AJ Ryder talking to himself

AJ Ryder: "Nice going AJ! What the hell is your deal? How the hell do you lose a match to... GOKE. You're better than that and you know. You're more talented, skilled and better looking than the guy."

Suddenly the lights in the locker room begin to flicker. AJ begins to look around

AJ Ryder: "What the hell is going on?"

The lights stop flickering and then shut off. AJ Ryder is in complete darkness. Ryder feels the presence of someone or something in the room. A light followed by smoke begin to appear behind Ryder. The lights quickly turn on and there is Nekas86 and Edu Jericho standing behind Ryder. Ryder quickly turns around.

AJ Ryder: "What the hell do you guys want?"

Nekas86: "I see you have been having trouble with winning your matches."

AJ Ryder: "You should be the last person trying to counsel me about trouble winning matches. Let's see what happened to you your last match...Oh thats right you dr...."

Nekas86: "SHUT UP!! That last match..That last match was a fluke."

AJ Ryder: "Oh was it now? Then you might as well put me on the same boat..."

Nekas86 "We have came here with a big proposal for you Ryder."

AJ Ryder "Oh yeah.. Amuse me with what you have."

Nekas86: "Join us. And we can be the most powerful alliance in X-Scape Wrestling."

AJ Ryder: "Do you think I need your help to win matches? I am perfectly fine by myself."

Nekas86: "Oh I do not think you need help winning your matches, but a little assurance that the match will be won might not be a bad thing."

Ryder turns back around and begins to think about the proposal that was just presented. Edu Jericho edges closer to Ryder

AJ Ryder: "Get the hell away from me! Do you really think trying to intimidate me is going to work?!"

Ryder jumps up off the chair and is nose to nose with Edu Jericho. Nekas86 gets between the two.

Nekas86: "Relax!! JERICHO! Sit down. Relax, Ryder sometimes Jericho gets a little edgy and does not know how to control himself. Right Jericho?"

Edu Jericho does not response. He takes a look at Ryder and begins to slowly put his head down as his hair begins to drape and cover his face which is no longer visible

Nekas86: "See Ryder? No harm No foul. He does not know what he does sometimes, but he is my brother and protect him I will. And so shall you as we make this alliance official."

Nekas86 extends his hand out to AJ Ryder. Edu Jericho raises his head and takes a gander through the strings of hair that drape in front of his eyes. Ryder extends his hand and they both shake. A presence of an evil grin begins to appear on the face of Ryder.

AJ Ryder: "Deal!"

Nekas86 grins at Ryder and then turns his head and grins at Jericho. Cameras pan out and go black.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum