Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-SCAPE Wrestling Outro

Go down

X-SCAPE Wrestling Outro Empty X-SCAPE Wrestling Outro

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:31 pm

CLOSING SEGMENT

Brett 'T-Dogg' Taylor: Hey everyone, hope you all had a great time watching X-SCAPE Wrestling we have just shown you, but sorry we don't have much time to show you all this wonderful live action, but you'll still see us on Saturday and even next week! Well my partner here Matt has some things to say but I just have one last thing to say.. don't forget to tune in on Saturday to see more action.

Matt Huskins: As my partner here Brett has just said that you should tune in to see more action I also hope the same thing and it will be better cause the beginning of this roster has started well and has alot of surprises for each and evryone of you watching at your various homes and for the attendance over here, we also wish you all a Merry Christmas as we said surprises will come more and more don't forget to show how much you love our show by tuning and if you miss it just go back up to date and see our show, so thank you all for tuning to this channel and watching... X-SCAPE Wrestling.

Back to top Go down