Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goke Calls Out for a Challenge

Go down

Goke Calls Out for a Challenge Empty Goke Calls Out for a Challenge

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:52 pm

*After Goke's win against Radiant Rick Radar, Goke askes for the mic and straps it tightly around his hand looking angry*

Goke Tegbe: I may have won my match but it looks like you all don't still appreciate the fact that I entered this new roster and won a debut match, What I'm seeing from you fans is that I came in won my first match and you guys still don't cheer, Well then except a win what do you guys want from me, Anything will satisfy me to do, so you all should tell me what you want. So first of all do you guys think I impressed you with my win?

*CROWD CHEERS* *CROWD CHEERS LOUDER*

Goke Tegbe: That's exactly what I want from you all.

*AJ Ryder's music is heard on the titantron, crowd begins to boo.*

AJ Ryder: Shut Up! First thinks comes first well Goke everyone here knows i'm tougher than you and in a better condition than you are.

*CROWD BOOS*

AJ Ryder:Well you fans don't know a thing about my lifestyle, Goke is a beginner in this show and won his match by luck.

*GM Millenum Soldier comes down the ramp*

GM Millenum Soldier:I think what these fans want is a well experienced and interesting match which is the reason for X-SCAPE Wrestling and so coming up Goke Tegbe VS AJ Ryder !!!!!

*CROWD CHEERS MORE AND MORE THAN EVER*

Back to top Go down

Goke Calls Out for a Challenge Empty Re: Goke Calls Out for a Challenge

Post  Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:27 am

*CMN's Music comes on**crowd cheers*

*CMN comes into the ring*

CMN :wait wait wait !! hold on you guys are great fighters, i know that ......but........ 2 is not enough.......... *crowd start cheering* Melleniem let me in.......YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I WANT...!!*crowd go mad*

Goke: wait man your not getting a.........

CMN: TRIPLE THREAT MATCH !!!!!!!

Aj : nonononono........ your not coming in ....iits just me and goke !!!!!

MS: i dont like being reffered to by the GM .......but..........that doesent mean that a triple threat wont happen....or should i say now !!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING !!!*

Back to top Go down

Post  Millenium Soldier Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:30 am

i like what you guyz do but it all needs to be in the same colour and formated
Millenium Soldier
Millenium Soldier
General Manager

https://xscapewrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content