Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Sunshine

Go down

Mr. Sunshine Empty Mr. Sunshine

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:44 pm

A superstar catches Mr. Sunshine kissing his chain before he lays it down on his chest. The superstar enters the room.

Superstar: What do we have here?

Mr. Sunshine glances up to the superstar

Mr. Sunshine: Who the hell are you?

Superstar: I'm AJ Ryder another one of the newest superstars added to this roster. I saw you kissing your little chain there.

AJ Ryder reaches out to Mr. Sunshine's chain and raises off his chest

AJ Ryder: That's cute. Now do you really think this is going to help you here.

Mr. Sunshine smacks AJ Ryder's hand away. AJ Ryder stares directly into Mr. Sunshine's eyes

AJ Ryder: Listen boy! I don't really know whats going through your head right now, but next time you better think twice about what you do. I saw you walking down the hallway trying to size up every susperstar in this business. I even saw you walk up to Goke and try to intimidate him. It really doesn't take that much to intimidate Goke. To me you look more like a one hit wonder I don't really see you being here that long and as much as you happen to kiss or makeout with that chain to help you out in this business. It will do you no good. See this business isn't about luck or hope it's about skill which from the looks of it you seem to lack in that department. You know what though I'm willing to test you out and plus you would be an easy win for me. So come down to the ring bring your little chain, your lucky rabbit's foot, horseshoes, four leafclovers and what ever else you think is going to help you win this match. When I'm done with you you're going to be wishing you had something more than luck with you.

AJ Ryder slowly starts to step back with a grin on his face still staring at Mr. Sunshine. AJ Ryder turns around and pushes the door in front of him and exits the room.

Back to top Go down

Mr. Sunshine Empty Re: Mr. Sunshine

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:46 pm

AJ Ryder walks into the locker room and shifts his attention over to Goke who happens to be sitting down

AJ Ryder: You have got to be kidding Goke!!

Goke lifts his head and looks at AJ Ryder

Goke: What?!

AJ Ryder: You're about 6'7" 300 plus pounds and MR. Sunny Delight made you look like a little girl. You put your head down like you were scared. You're probably one of the biggest guys here and you have to look down at people. This time you were getting look down upon. What the hell is a matter with you. I don't know how they do it in Nigeria, but this place here isn't humble at all. Its either you go hard or go home.

Goke stands up from the chair and towers over AJ Ryder looking down at him

Goke: Is this better? Is this what i'm suppose to do. Do you really know what I am capable of?

AJ Ryder: From what I can tell not much..Not much at all..You have already shown your vulnerable side and i'm not buying this. Do what you were meant to do. Seek and destroy. If you want me to show you some tough love I will.

AJ Ryder edges a little closer to Goke. All of a sudden the lights go off. There is a lot of grunting and banging going on in the locker room. SMACK! with the sound of metal ringing through the room and then a thump. Smack! and this time and even bigger ring and thump almost like a tree falling over. The lights turn back on and there is Mr. Sunshine with a pipe in his hands staring down at the motionless bodies of Goke and AJ Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum