Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster: AJ Ryder

Go down

Roster: AJ Ryder Empty Roster: AJ Ryder

Post  Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:17 am

Name: AJ " The Supernatural" Ryder

Date of Birth: 12/28/1984

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 205 lbs

Hometown: Waltham, MA

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Not liked by a lot. Makes more enemies than friends everywhere he goes. Fans love to hate him and he loves to be hated. He thrives on the hatred which makes him the superstar that he is. He is a energetic high flyer. Takes the risk that are neccessary to wins his matches even if it means cheating.

Theme Music: DJ Khaled- "Out here grindin'"

Appearance: Short brown hair,brown eyes, bodybuilder figure, skin is bronze colored and flawless

Ring Attire: Topless, Tattoo sleeves, Black pants with "Ryder" written down each pant leg in red and red boots.

Finishers:Ryder Stryke, Rydersault

Biography: He had the endurance, the physique and the look. After 4 years of being in the military Ryder chose a different path a path of fame. He would use wrestling as his moment to be in the limlight. For 4 years Ryder defended his country now it would be his turn to entertain it.

Last edited by AJ Ryder on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing Alignment so i can feud)

Back to top Go down

Roster: AJ Ryder Empty Good Gimmick

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:42 am

i'ts pretty cool but... talking about entertaining and speaking your point when i'ts necessary... that's more of a face not a heel...

Back to top Go down

Roster: AJ Ryder Empty Re: Roster: AJ Ryder

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:18 am

thanks for that brother..the whole heel this was a last minute change but i ahve changed it back to face

Back to top Go down

Roster: AJ Ryder Empty Re: AJ Ryder

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:20 am

But it's a bit crappy because the only heels i've seen 'round here 'til now are me and nekas :S

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:50 am

ok changed it back...check out the gimmick let me know

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down